Are you starting a new business?
Register for your Company Set up Pack
Help for Start Ups
You’ve come up with the business idea for a new start up and you’re ready to finally turn it into a reality. It’s an unbelievably exciting time – but also the most critical time in the life of your business.
The vast majority of businesses that fail do so in the first twelve months. So you need not just an accountancy service, but the sort of professional and expert business mentoring that can help negotiate those early hurdles with confidence and assurance.
At Charles P Crowley & Co, we’ve helped countless new business start-ups to establish themselves as successful businesses with an assured, long-term future.
And because you may not have been down this road before, we guide you through each and every step of the process, including:
- Deciding on the most appropriate structure for the business
- Assisting in the preparation of business plans
- Registering the business with the Revenue authorities
- Advising on the necessary funding requirements and sources
- Opening bank accounts
Once established, we provide the following services which can be a huge help to start-up companies, letting them focus all of their energy on getting their business firmly established.
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- Outsourced bookkeeping, payroll and company secretarial services.
- Grant claim preparation and submission
- Tax compliance (VAT, PAYE/PRSI, RCT, Corporation Tax and Income Tax)
- Online accounting solutions
We will even fix our fees for the year of your new business and give you the option to pay monthly helping to spread your cost and support your precious cash flow. With CPC Accounting behind your business, it will allow you to focus your time and energy where it matters; generating income and driving sustainable growth for your enterprise.
If you are unsure as to whether to set up a limited company or trade as a sole trader, here are some point that will help with your decision. Advantages of forming an Irish limited company:
- In Ireland a limited liability company enjoys low corporate tax rates & beneficial cash flow. Ireland’s Corporate Tax Rate of 12.5% is one of the lowest in the World.
- Limited liability – Shareholders in a limited liability company are only liable to lose the share capital they subscribe. For sole traders and in partnerships, the individuals personal assets are at risk if there is a claim against the business.
- Scope for greater company pension scheme to be secured through a limited company
- A limited company has a greater ability to raise finance by the issue of shares and also under the Business Expansion Scheme
- Ownership of a limited company can be spread over a greater number of people.
- Personal tax advantages can accrue for directors of a limited company.
- There may be a greater degree of business credibility of trading through a limited company.
- Registration of the limited company name protects it from use by another limited company.
While enjoying all of the advantages that a limited company may offer, it is also important to remember that higher administration costs are involved to run it.
Click on the links below for more information:
If you’re starting a new business and in need of some professional advice – Let’s Talk!
Email our start up manager today firstname.lastname@example.org
CPC & CO. Ltd. Cork Accountants, The Granary, New Road, Bandon, Co. Cork, Ireland
Call Us Today: +353 23 8841899 or +353 23 8841254
Fax: +353 23 8841819